ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- A TiE Global initiative
- Created, supported and delivered by experts
- Programme to embrace, engage & empower women entrepreneurs across the globe
- Agnostic to the size of the enterprises, origin, standing or background
- Being executed by 25+ TiE Chapters in 7 Countries
- 2500+ Applicants and 200+ Mentors globally
- Supported by ‘empoWer’ – An initiative by Zone Startups India
The vision of TiE Women (http://women.tie.org/) is to Embrace, Engage and Empower women entrepreneurs across the globe- irrespective of the size of the enterprises, origin, standing or background.
Sustainable and easy-to-adapt programming for all 61 chapters of TiE Global that will track the entire entrepreneurial journey with solid outcome metrics. The program is built on the pillars of TiE Global: Learning, Mentoring, Access to Funding, Scalability, Safe Space and Community.
- $100,000 worth prize money and other benefits for the winner at Global Finals.
- Training for the chapter winner, by assigned global mentors.
- Online mentoring by global mentors
- Fully Paid two-day workshop for runner-ups.
- Fully Paid two-day boot camp for winners.
- Women Led or Co-Owned Startups
- Sector Agnostic
- Registered in Rajasthan
TiE WOMEN AT RAJASTHAN
Session with TiE Experts
(Apr – Jun’ 20)
sector experts TiE Mentors
(Jul – Aug’ 20)
and 3 Runner-ups
(21 – 22 Aug’ 20)
Global Pitch Competition
(Sep – Dec’ 20)
Total Number of Women
in Phase I
shortlisted for mentoring
Healthcare – 2
Information Technology – 6
Art & Heritage – 6
Food & Agriculture – 8
Education & HRD – 10
Garment – 6
Others – 7
DR. SUPHIYA KHAN
- The winner and runner ups will undergo an acceleratorprogram by empower – program partner for India.
- The winner will also represent TiE Rajasthan at TiE WomenGlobal Competition in Dubai amongst 25+ TiE Chapters from 7countries pitching for equity free prize money USD 1,00,000
- The accelerator program for Runner ups is being organised inJaipur on 3rd and 4th December 2020.
President, TiE Rajasthan
Chair, TiE Programmes
EXPERTS/ MENTORS/ JURY MEMBERS INVOLVED